Animal Crossing New Leaf - Days 456 & 457

Day 456


Really nothing much happened today which is why I merged this in with day 457... I felt it was kind of pointless to make a post highlighting 2 things, especially since it was late and I didn't really feel like blogging. 
Today was Ricky's birthday, so I stopped by his house to give him my best wishes. I had a perfect cherry in my pockets, so I decided to give him that as his birthday gift instead of the usual ore of the day I find. Ricky also had Bree over as his only guest, so I'm assuming their relationship is still going strong.







Other than that, the only other thing I did was hit up Main Street for some medicine, and deliver it to Rosie to get her health back on track.




Day 457


Hallelujah the rain was back! I know I saw it every time, but I just love the rain so much. It makes the days more peaceful and overall more enjoyable. A weird thing happened today, I thought at first it might be a glitch, but as I stopped to think about it, I don't think it was a glitch. Basically, when I walked into Rosie's house to see how she was, she was sleeping, and when I spoke to her she just stood up and spoke to thin air, instead of talking to me. I thought this was a glitch, but since she was sleeping, I'm gonna assume it's a kind of 'sleep walking' feature that happens sometimes when talking to sleeping neighbors, which is pretty cool.




After waking to sleepwalker, or glitching the game, whatever it was, I spoke to Rosie again, and she thanked me for helping her overcome her clod. For helping her out, she gave me her pic!




The bulletin board informed me of the bug off thing coming Saturday. For some reason I thought this was the final bug off for the year, but I don't think the fishing tourney starts until November/December lol. Either way, I'm almost certain there's more to come, which is good, because I enjoy the bug off a lot more than the fishing tourney.


Over at the plaza we had two people in town today, the first being Redd. As always, I walked in to browse his artworks, and of course, he didn't have the final artwork that I needed. I bought out the real artwork anyway, hopefully it'll come in handy with getting me the piece I need.

Fake - it has one child

Fake - both hands are on the hips

Real - there is no fake

Fake - he's holding a UFO

And of course, the other person in town (is it right to call them a person? Like they are an animal but calling them an animal seems weird...), was a camper, being Monty. I've never really liked how any of the monkey villagers look tbh, so I didn't ask him to move in.


Of course, Tia wanted a piece of fruit, but I didn't have and foreign perfect fruit on me (I really should work on getting some more...), but I simply went over to my perfect cherry trees and grabbed one of those for her. I handed it to her and she gave me a lovely trash bin as a reward (lol).






Just as I was about to head off for the day Benjamin offered to play a game of hide and seek with me. I didn't have anything better to do with my time so I took him up on his offer, and he gathered at the plaza alongside Rosie and Julian. I was given 10 minutes to find them all, which I managed to do, winning myself a chocolate fountain.








Unrelated News
Well you've gotta admit, Sunday's post was incredibly boring LOL. I'm happy I decided to merge the two because it's better than wasting my time, as well as people who read my blog, by reading something pointless, so yeah. Now I've just gotta find out who's planning on moving,,, It's been a few days since Beau asked, and no one else has asked since... Hopefully someone will ping either tomorrow or Wednesday and I can stop stressing. Now time to watch Pokemon or something. Cya!


The morning price for turnips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timmy, Tommy, Celeste + More Join TOMY's Club Mocchi-Mocchi Collection