Animal Crossing New Leaf - Day 65

Last Nights Caper
I attempted to try celebrate the lighthouse, but no such luck. Isabelle still gave me the same old 'there's an event on today! Why don't you take a break?' excuse.
However, when I spoke to Julian, he told me the ceremony had been canceled - guess it was too late (it was 1am after all).






Day 65
Today seem weird... I mean, there's no Club LOL section, no cafe section (I was going to work to fill in the post, but I figured since the fireworks festival was today I wouldn't be allowed to work). So instead this blog post will focus on two main points; visiting 'glitch town' and the fireworks festival. But before we get into that, a few minor things first.



Pete was at the door, handing out DLC. I thought it might be something new, but it just turned out to be the Rolling Suitcase my brother got his a long time ago and I never got it so I assumed I couldn't since I already had it, and the game recognized that blocking me from getting the DLC - but a finally got it.

Now onto glitch town!


Chikore Village: 3000-0845-9227

There really isn't a lot to say about it, I'm sure the majority of you have gone to visit it yourself, so I guess I'll just chuck in screenshots with a brief analysis idk.



I'd translate but too lazy


I'll admit it, I was really looking forward to seeing the inside of their house, but I was really disappointed to see it was just Gracie themed furniture the whole way through with a few other items...







Now here's some of the glitchy stuff;













Coincidentally, this person also seemed to have Shari in their town. Now I'm not sure if this is meant to happen, but when I spoke to her it was like it was my Shari, as she knew who I was as soon as I talked to her (where as everyone else was surprised to see me).


Maybe it's because it's a glitch village, or maybe that's what happens when you see the same of a different villager that you have in your town. Maybe I'll go to another town in a few days and see if we have the same villager and talk to them to see if they recognize me.

Now time for the fireworks show.




I got the flower bopper. I have noticed there are 4 boppers, and the fireworks show goes for 4 nights. I thought Isabelle would give me a random bopper each night (so I expected some doubles), but as this is the third night and I've gotten a different bopper each time, maybe the game is programmed to give you a different bopper each week so you don't get the same one? Not too sure really, but lets hope I get the 4th bopper next week!



Anyway, here is some trollin' in Gandalf's town lol. Not sure how this even came about, but Jubs and I spent a good amount of time dropping 100 bell coins all around the town (I think I dropped about 10,000 bells worth LOL).





Of course, there were bells everywhere (don't think there was a place you could stand where you couldn't see any bells). Then Harry came over and started stealing them, don't worry though, I caught him in the act and will shame him in this post.


CAUGHT RED HANDED!

Unrelated News
Yeah today was seemingly boring (I was sick this morning though so that explains it), but I also spent most of the day going to island after island to try get the Cabana Wall, in the end I kind blogger from Tumblr gave one to me, so thank you very much!

As you know, tomorrow's Monday, which means tennis, which means short blog post (unless I still feel sick in which case I wont go), but until then, farewell!

Comments

  1. Woah, glitch town seems crazy XD
    But its normal for "your" residents to react that way in dreams :)

    Such a shame about their boring Gracie house :(

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. How/where did you get the diving suit? I can't find one anywhere in that town D:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/question!

Popular posts from this blog

Timmy, Tommy, Celeste + More Join TOMY's Club Mocchi-Mocchi Collection